We invest heavily in California, Texas, and Philadelphia and currently have an inventory of over 100 homes.
But enough about that, let’s move on to the real business we need to discuss.
The first thing I need to tackle with you is your relationship with money.
- Is your relationship with money a healthy one?
- Do you think you have a good relationship with money?
Because if your relationship with money isn’t right, then the foundation to invest isn’t built and there is no reason to move on to Step-2 in the process which is investing in Tax Deed Properties.
So the first thing I want to do is give you these golden nuggets that myself and my company live by on a day-to-day basis.
- You must save 10% of every dollar that you make. So if you are clearing $5,000 a month now with your job, you need to be saving at least $500.
- You must put the money you save aside into a vehicle that can make you more money. Where do you put it aside you ask? Well, we will talk about that in another lesson, but it starts with Tax and ends with Deeds.
- You must take the profits from that investment and reinvest them so that you can benefit from the graces of compounding interest.
Now, I know that may sound remedial to you, but over 99% of the students we speak with don’t heed to the advice above when we first meet them.
Are you guilty?
Thank you so much for reading and for being a part of the TAI Community!